PAID FOR SERVICES
- Although many of the Services are free, some of our Services, such as premium Content and certain areas of the Platform (including, but not limited to, subscriptions with / to Creative Users and pay per view Content), will require payment from you (each a “Paid for Service”). We will notify you via the Platform if a Service is a Paid for Service, what the associated cost is, and what methods of payment are accepted, including where we accept Credits as payment. Only Users with a registered Account who provide us with accurate payment information (such as credit card/debit card information) will be able to access Paid for Services on the Platform.
- The price for any Paid for Service will always be shown to you before you submit your order or otherwise make your purchase. The price excludes VAT and/or other applicable taxes which will be added as required before payment is taken.
- By providing us with credit card/debit card information you authorise us to receive payment by charging your credit or debit card using the payment information provided or as otherwise linked to your Account. All credit card/debit card details are entered on a secured page and they are securely processed via our Payment Partner.
- If the option to pay for a Paid for Service with Credits is available and you choose to make payment using Credits you authorise us to receive payment by deducting Credits from your Balance on the basis described in the Credit Terms.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate payment information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your Account and other information, including your e-mail address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transaction and contact you as needed. You expressly agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the submission of false or inaccurate information.
- Unless otherwise notified to you in writing, we will charge you in advance of the provision of the applicable Paid for Services.
- If your transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- You will be billed in US Dollars (USD). Any relevant exchange settlements will be determined by agreements between you and your bank and / or credit card/debit card issuer.
- If we do not receive payment due from you, either from your bank or your credit card/debit card issuer, you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand.
- If we or a Creative User offers and you purchase a subscription for any Paid for Services (including subscribing to a Creative User’s Content), we will bill you immediately using the payment information provided, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions:
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period;
- The subscription fee is determined by the Creative User responsible for the User Content you are subscribing to and can be subject to change at any time at their sole discretion. Should they change their subscription fees you will be notified of such a change via a notification on the Platform. Any increase or decrease of a subscription fee will apply to the next subscription billing period as applicable, unless or until you terminate your subscription.
- Subscription to Paid for Services is personal to you and may not be transferred or assigned;
- You can cancel subscriptions at any time via the Platform or by sending an email email@example.com;
- If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the Paid for Service through the end of the subscription period.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if we do not receive prompt payment for all fees, charges and applicable taxes or you otherwise fail to make payment for the Paid for Service:
- We may without notice suspend part or all of the Services and / or your Account until payment has been made in full; and/or
- We shall charge interest on the overdue sum at the rate of 5% per annum above Bank of England’s base rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment.
- You may be presented with additional terms from our Payment Partner or other relevant third parties in relation to a specific payment before you confirm the transaction. Those additional terms will also govern that transaction and may be required to be accepted before a transaction will be confirmed.
- Subject to any discretionary investigations and decisions made by us and any right of withdrawal under applicable law; fees, charges and applicable taxes relating to Paid for Services are non-refundable and chargebacks, or similar demands, for Paid for Services are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate, delete, suspend or restrict your Account, without notice to you, if in our reasonable opinion you have without merit made any attempt to seek a refund or a chargeback for Paid for Services after your purchase.
- Transactions are processed by Axcess. Payments on your statement will be debited by PeepThisOut TV. If you don't recognise a transaction, then please contact the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any queries regarding to Paid for Service, Credits, purchases or billing on your Account must be raised with us within 30 days.
2- Redufnds for PeepThisOut
By making a purchase on this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this refund policy.
All sales are final. There are NO refunds once credits have been spent.
Exceptions to this policy are made for the following reasons:
If the customer receives no replies and no credits have been spent, we will refund the package at their request. Refunds will take approximately 5 business days for US customers and up to 10 business days for international customers.
Credits were not applied to your account balance properly due to a system error.
Recurring Subscription Charges:
Subscription charges are non-refundable. You can cancel any subscription at any time. Once canceled you will not be billed again for that subscription.
Any chargebacks will be contested with your bank and credit card company requiring us to submit your personal information. Furthermore, customers who chargeback will receive a permanent ban from the Alua service. Should a chargeback be successful the members affected with will have the income reversed from their account and they will be notified which customer cheated them.
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
Reading all information about the credit packages and service.
Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.